§ Electrical Engineering
· BE in Electrical / Telecommunication / Mechatronics / Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electrical & Communication / Avionics / Communication Technologies / Computer System.
§ Energy Systems Engineering / Thermal Energy Engineering
· BE in any Engineering Discipline recognised by PEC
MSc/BS (04 years) in Chemistry/Physics/Electronics/Environment.
§ Electrical Engineering (Power)
· BE in Electrical/Electronics recognised by PEC
§ Engineering Management
· BE in any discipline.
§ Environmental Engineering
· BE in any discipline from PEC / HEC (as applicable) recognised institution of Pakistan or abroad.
§ Environmental Science
· MSc (Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Biological Science / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Forestry / Agriculture Science) / MBBS / BDS.
§ Geotechnical / Structural / Geotechnical & Tunnelling Engineering
· BE in Civil Engineering.
§ Transportation Engineering
· BE in Civil / Transportation Engineering.
§ Information Security
· BE in Electrical / Telecommunication / Computer Software/ Computer System/ Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electrical & Communication / Avionics / Communication Technologies.
· MCS / MIT / BCS (4 years) / BIT (4 years) or MSc in (Statistics / Physics / Applied Physics / Mathematics / Electronics) with BCS / BIT.
§ Innovative Technologies in Learning
· 16 years of education from HEC/PEC recognised institute in disciplines in Computer Science / Information Technology / Education / Social Sciences / Management Sciences / Basic Sciences OR BE in any discipline.
§ Mechanical Engineering
· BE in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Industrial / Manufacturing / Aerospace / Agricultural.
§ Mechatronics Engineering
· BE in Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical / Telecommunication / Computer / Industrial / Manufacturing / Aerospace/Avionics.
§ Manufacturing Engineering and Management / Design & Manufacturing Engineering
· BE in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Aerospace Engineering / Electrical / Electronics / Avionics.
§ Materials and Surface Engineering
· BE in Materials and Metallurgical / Mechanical / Mining / Petroleum / Chemical / Engineering Sciences.
· MSc in Chemistry / Physics / Mathematics / Environmental Sciences.
These candidates may be considered but will have to undertake additional courses as deemed necessary to cover deficiencies for Engineering degree essentials.