- On visiting www.phdadmission.nust.edu.pk for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after providing their valid e-mail addresses.
- A recent photograph of candidate is required to be uploaded.
- If both percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/Masters Degree/MPhil Transcript, then only CGPA will be entered.
- Eligibility criteria of the programme, for which applying, must be consulted before selecting the preferences. Candidates will not be considered for the programmes for which they are not eligible.
- Candidates can deposit the fee through online deposit, after taking print of Challan form amounting to Rs. 2000/-, in any branch of HBL.
- Candidate will have to upload scanned copies of his Research Proposal and all the related documents with the application form. List of supervisors is available on NUST Website http://nust.edu.pk/Admissions/PhD-Program/Pages/List-of-PhD-Supervisor.aspx.
- Please remember your Roll No for all future references.
- Candidates willing to undertake research related to National Needs will be given due preference.
Note: Candidates are advised to avoid misrepresentation of facts which may lead to cancellation of their candidatures at any stage.