Engr. Abdul Basit Dahar
Structural Engineering Department
National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
NUST College of Civil Engineering, Risalpur, Pakistan.
M.E. (NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi, Pakistan)
Engr Abdul Basit is serving as lecturer in Military College of Engineering. He is a registered PEC member with experience in both academia and industry. He has done his Masters and Bachelors from NED university Karachi.
Engineering Council (PEC).
- Fire resistance of concrete structures
- Experimental analysis of RC structures
- Recycling of concrete
- Seismic analysis
- Retrofitting of reinforced concrete and masonry structures.
- Performance based seismic design and assessment of structures
MM, Dahar AB, Aziz T. High
Temperature Mechanical Properties of Steel Bars Available In Pakistan. Journal
of Structural Fire Engineering 2017; Accepted for Publication.
MM, Dahar AB, Aziz T. Experimental
Testing of Steel Bars at Elevated Temperatures. Construction Materials; Under
Review (minor revision has been
- Structural Analysis II
- Mechanics of Solid I
- Engineering Mechanics
- Design Class of
Reinforced Concrete Design
- Design Class of Urban
- Jun 2016 - Aug 2016: Worked with AMCORP Engineering & Construction, Karachi, Pakistan, as Site Engineer.
- Jan 2015 - Jun 2016: Worked with AA Quality Builders, Karachi, Pakistan, as Site Engineer.